04 Apr Amazon Subscribe ‘N Save Accelerator, the VENDO Way!
Posted at 20:45h in Case Studies, case studies child 3 0 Comments
increase in conversion rate to Subscribe and Save
total customers converted to Subscribe and Save
A brand in the supplement space was trying to transition more customers to Amazon’s Subscribe ‘N Save program, which is where customers can sign up for recurring deliveries between 2 weeks to 6 months. The goal was to target repeat customers who are not enrolled in Subscribe ‘N Save by sending them a direct mail postcard with an added discount code to include in their first subscription purchase on Amazon.
- VENDO audited a list of names and contacts of repeat purchasers and checked to see if they were NOT enrolled in Subscribe ‘N Save.
- These customers were targeted with direct mail postcards with an added incentive to sign up for Subscribe ‘N Save on Amazon.
- VENDO A/B tested the names of 2,000 customers we sent vs 2,000 repeat customers who were not sent the postcard.
- 10% increase in conversion rate to Subscribe and Save with 200 total customers converted to Subscribe and Save.
- Overall increase in customer lifetime value (CLTV)
- Overall decrease in customer acquisition costs (CAC)