Build Stuff with Us
Why Work With Us?
Come build stuff with us! You’ll have the trust to come in and do world-class work on the daily. Our job is to provide you the environment, and then remove roadblocks so you can thrive.
Amazon Brand Management Intern
In House – Los Angeles, CA – Internship
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a creative, customer-focused, result-oriented, proactive, and motivated individual to intern with our dynamic Amazon team. This individual will play an active role in all aspects of creating and executing Amazon product campaigns and promotions, gaining critical experience and insight into Amazon’s platform and marketing eco-system. You’ll have the chance to develop sales, marketing, and analytics skills by working alongside creative designers, marketers, sales, developers, and senior management to scale profitable growth on Amazon for our brand partners.
Product Page Development and Marketing
- Content creation
- Reoptimize all product listings
- Update content & products across all online assets
- Assist with sample program and coordinating eCommerce product photography shoots
- Collaborate with online team to develop concepts for upcoming campaigns
Client Experience Optimization
- Surprise and delight customers with great service
- Manage the Review Program
- Respond to negative reviews for service recovery
Channel Reporting + Market Research
- Monitor promotions
- Weekly sales reporting
- Track page rankings of products
- Analyze sales data & present recommendation
- Conduct market research to suggest new avenues for business expansion
NEED TO KNOW INFORMATION
- Must be located in Los Angeles, CA (local candidates only)
- Flexible hours (target is 10-20 hours per week, but we can do up to 29 hours/week)
- $12.00/hour – paid internship
- Ideal start? Immediately!
- Perks: mentorship program, participation in culture events, a fridge stocked with free snacks!
WHAT YOU BRING
- Passion for eCommerce and ongoing learning
- Excellent organization, tactical, analytical/data management, Excel, and communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and the role Amazon plays in shaping eCommerce
- Customer-centric focus to deliver outstanding experiences to internal and external stakeholders
- Bonus points for experience interning or working in a startup environment where wearing many hats is commonplace
E-commerce Account Manager (Walmart.com)
In House – Rogers, AR – Full Time
Background & Purpose of the Role:
Vendo is co-located in Bentonville and Los Angeles with dedicated teams focused on Amazon and Walmart.com. In our Bentonville office, we are looking for an energetic and passionate leader who can drive our Walmart.com managedservices business to the next level with best-in-class strategy, tactics and execution.
The ecommerce Account Manager will work across an exciting portfolio of brands, build relationships with dotcom buyers, expand assortment, develop digital content, analyze data, navigate an ever-changing landscape, and work collaboratively within the department with the goal to SELL MORE!
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
You are an account manager servicing high-growth and legacy brands,collaborating with those brands and internal team mates to SELL MORE on Walmart.com. You are a thought leader for ecommerce within Vendo, delivering feedback and insight to the organization so we can continue to evolve and grow.You are a skilled general manager, capable of working with multiple people in multiple functions – sales, analytics, logistics, marketing, content creation,etc – to execute strategies with the common goal of selling more! Due to the nature of ecommerce, you are responsive to change and can navigate ambiguity.Our clients see us as an extension of their brand family. This position is about total business management!
- You have a Winner’s Never Quit attitude: You proactively think through important issues, gather viewpoints and inputs from the team, and identify alternative solutions! You find a way!
- You hustle: You manage multiple priorities at once, while driving towards the objective. You keep your eye on the prize!
- You are a pioneer: Working to solve complex challenges with limited direction does not faze you. You have the ability think differently and having others rally around you!
- You challenge the status quo: You love to think big and to create new ways to get better results.
- You are a team player: You work across multiple functions with multiple team members to develop the best approach and get the best results. You inspire the team to contribute their best work!
- You love to win: You set a high standard for success, challenge yourself to deliver results, and celebrate your wins along the way!
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- eCommerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance