11 Oct Amazon Refunds Reduced By 23% with Customer Experience Flow & Live Chat
A brand in the skincare category was having high returns/refunds on their hero item, a cleaning device. Many customers that had troubleshooting issues automatically were refunded or placed a return. To lower the return/refund rate, we develop an improved customer experience flow leveraging a 3rd-party program.
This program enables us to host live chat, customer service and remarketing abilities with an off-Amazon customer support landing page, via a ‘Get Product Support’ button on the customer’s order.
- Coordinated with Amazon and the 3rd-party program to add the ‘Get Product Support’ button on customer orders for their device, which leads to a page with the brand’s customer service phone number and link to the customer support landing page.
- Set up the landing page with live chat, FAQs, how-to videos, and product manuals.
- Collaborated with the brand on customer support tactics, such as common troubleshooting issues, sending replacements, providing discount for another purchase, etc.
- VENDO customer service team fully managed all live chat and email tickets, Monday through Friday 9-5.
- VENDO provided reports on customer issues resolved, refund/return rate reduction, and estimated cost savings.
In less than 3 months:
- Returns/refunds on their device were reduced by 23%.
- Saved ~$19K on refunds during the initial time range.