31 Oct Channel Optimization Leads to Sales Growth
A beauty brand within the haircare category was not aware they were on Amazon. Their wholesale accounts resold their products on Amazon without their authorization.
By not having control of their brand on Amazon, the negative effects the brand encountered included:
• Incorrect description on their listing
• Low resolution or pixelated images
• Sold below the manufacturer suggested retail price
• Received expired or damaged products
• No customer support
The brand cut off all wholesale accounts and made Vendo their exclusive Amazon distributor and brand manager on Amazon for optimal control.
Optimized all listings, established customer service and review responses, increased non-branded presence on Amazon with sponsored ads.
Cleaned the channel by eliminating unauthorized sellers and removing duplicate listings.
Created the Brand Store, Enhanced Branded Content, and Infographics.
Created bundles and variety packs which added 30 additional SKUS and accounts for 30% of sales.
• 471% Increase in Sales After Year 1
• 15 of their Products are Visible on page 1 or 2
• 8 of their Products Became Featured as Best Sellers
• 1 Star Increase in Average Review Rating
• Sales Surpassed Their Total Wholesale Account Within 6 Months
• Increased non-brand Presence on Amazon with Sponsored Ads Optimization Strategy
• Improved Product Listing Ranking
• Eliminated 99% of All Unauthorized Third Party Sellers